Metal vessels and pipelines, lifting equipment, elevators in residential buildings, freight elevators, mobile work platforms, wheelchairs, load-bearing devices, wind generators, photovoltaics and solar panels, wood pellet stoves etc. are subject to technical inspection.
The body for control and supervision of technical inspection and performs initial, periodic and extraordinary inspections, checks and tests, registration of facilities and issuance of audit books and acts.
Our services in this domain are the following:
Technical inspection for welding and pressure vessels
- ISO 3834 - Welding quality management system
- EN 1090 - Certification for fabrication of and assembly of steel and aluminium structures
- PED-2014/68/EU; PED 97/23/EC, 99/36/EC, 2010/35/EU, 87/404/EEC or 2009/05/EC -
Conformity of pressure equipment and vessels
- Certification according to the German standard AD 2000 HP0 and W0 for manufacturers of
pressure vessels and materials
- ISO 15614 and ISO 15613 - Approval of welding procedures
- EN 15085 - Welding of railway vehicles and their components
- Approval of welding procedures according to EN 13134, and approval of personnel
brazers according to EN 13133.
- Portable pressure equipment and fixed pressure equipment
- Certification and verification of wood pellet stoves and fireplaces EN 303-5: 2012
- CE Mark
Certificates according to EN 1090, EN 15085 and AD 2000 HP0 are issued under German accreditation by TÜV NORD Systems GmbH & Co. KG, Germany and are registered in the relevant Online Registers - www.en1090.net, www.en15085.net and VdTÜV Merkblatt 1165.
Complaints and appeals regarding authorization or certificate misuse are sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical inspection of energy companies, oil companies and gas companies
- DUE DILLIGENCE for photovoltaics
- Technical inspection of wind parks and wind generators
- Technical inspection of photovoltaics
- Technical inspection and certification of solar panels according to EN 12975, EN 12976 and
EN ISO 9806: 2013
- Technical inspection of oil pipelines
- Technical inspection of gas pipelines
- ATEX inspection and certification in accordance with Directive 2014/34/EU (Equipment and protective systems
intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
Technical inspection of children's playgrounds
- EN 1176-1: 2008 Technical inspection of playground equipment and surfacing