TÜV ACADEMY AND TRAINING ALWAYS CLOSE TO YOU
The representative office of TÜV NORD CERT in Macedonia T-CERT SYSTEM DOOEL Skopje has highly qualified experts in the field of quality management systems and technical inspection. The activities performed by TÜV NORD are in the field of Management Systems Certification, Technical Inspection, Product Certification and Training.
The TÜV NORD Academy offers a variety of training programmes, which are included in every company's policy to increase the qualifications of its staff. The large number of accreditations and recognitions in accordance with the German and European legal systems are proof of numerous competencies in various fields.
The training programmes proposed by TÜV NORD CERT (T-CERT SYSTEM Skopje), are developed by qualified staff, who are actively engaged in the implementation and inspection of various management systems
TÜV NORD offers a wide range of topics, of which only a small part is presented here, while in our Catalogue you can find many more.
TÜV NORD ACADEMY is a member of EFQM - European Foundation for Quality Management.
TÜV NORD Academy offers the following training seminars:
– Quality Management Systems Manager (ISO 9001:2015)
– Occupational Health and Safety Systems Manager (ISO 45001: 2018)
– Environmental Management Systems Manager (ISO 14001: 2015)
– Food Safety Systems Manager (HACCP, ISO 22000, IFS, BRC)
– IRCA Lead Auditor of Management Systems
The benefits of participating in the TÜV NORD Academy you can expect:
• Wide range
- of topics, based on the complete know-how of TÜV NORD.
• Proximity to practice
- with competent lecturers, professors who know what is important for your work.
• Engaging presentation
- enabling to remember easily and learn the most important things from the content.
• Proximity to customers
- offering an option to conduct the training course at the client's location.
• Quality of our services
- assured by the quality system in accordance with ISO 9001.
• Internationally recognized certificates
- recommended by companies and institutions.
• All participants in the training seminar, based on their final test and test results they achieve, will be issued certificates by TÜV NORD for the respective competence they gained at the seminar. TÜV NORD certificates are recognized by all international organizations and as such can serve as a basis for further training in the relevant field.
• Over 1,500 participants have participated in over 100 training courses we have held so far in the Republic of Macedonia.
PURPOSE OF THE SEMINARS
Education of employees who are preparing for or working on the introduction, implementation, or assessment of management systems. Training for conducting internal audits (inspections) in own or in other organizations (suppliers, subcontractors, etc.).
The lecturers at the seminars are experts in the relevant fields, as well as senior lecturers and lead auditors of TÜV NORD CERT, who have many years of specialist and practical experience in their respective field.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
The employees of organizations who act as responsible persons for the fulfilment of obligations related to quality management systems (quality assurance, management, procurement, sales, manufacturing, service delivery, technical support services etc.).
It will be our pleasure to prepare and offer you a training seminar on a topic of your choice, which can be implemented in your company/organization.
Herein further, we present the Catalogue of all training topics:
QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, ENERGY AND WORK SAFETY
- ISO 9001:2015 for internal auditor
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 for internal auditor
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 for internal auditor
- ISO 45001:2018 (OHSAS 18001: 2007) - Requirements and transition
- ISO 50001:2018 for internal auditor
- IATF 16949:2016 Automotive quality management systems - Requirements
- ISO 37001: 2016 Anti-bribery management systems - Requirements
- ISO 27001:2013 for internal auditor
- ISO 20000-1:2018 and ISO 27001:2013 for internal auditor
- ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 27001:2013 for internal auditor
- ISO 22301:2012 Business continuity - requirements
- ISO 31000:2018 Risk management - requirements
- HACCP for internal auditor + requirements and food hygiene
- ISO 22000:2018 + HACCP for internal auditor
- IFS Food for internal auditor
- BRC for internal auditor
- IFS Logistics - Requirements
- FSSC 22000 - Requirements
- Global G.A.P. version 5.1 Requirements
- HALAL - Requests
- KOSHER - Requirements
- GMP - Requirements
- Food allergens
- BRC IoP (Packaging) - Requirements
TECHNICAL INSPECTION AND PRODUCT CERTIFICATION
- EN 1092-2 - Flanges and their joints.
- ISO 3834 - Welding quality
- Pressure equipment and vessels and PED 2014/68/EU European Directive
- CE Marking - basics, practical guidelines and legal obligations
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND SUSTAINABILITY
- SA 8000 - Requirements
- BSCI - Requirements
- SMETA (Sedex) - Requirements
- FSC® (product chain: wood, cellulose and paper, printing) – Requirements