IT Certification and Information Security
How to demonstrate quality
As an integral component of many work processes, information technology has a crucial impact on the economic sustainability of all types of organizations, which is one of the most important reasons why more and more responsible people in organizations are actively considering this topic. Supply chains of an increasing number of manufacturing and service processes are based on IT platforms.
Finally, the defined characteristics of IT products, equipment and services determine their economic value and therefore it is crucial to ensure the highest level of their reliability, functionality and safety, as well as the ability to demonstrate this to the external environment.
How to guarantee quality service
Certification according to ISO 27001, ISO 20000 - 1, ISO 22301 standards shows that your organization is able to plan IT processes and implement and improve them while meeting the requirements of international standards. The standards cover all system management requirements established during the implementation process of the IT Service Management System IT SMS and apply to all organizations offering IT service management services in their portfolio. By meeting the requirements of the IT Standards, organizations guarantee the quality of their services and with the objective evidence of their Certification, they communicate to all stakeholders that they are a reliable partner offering cost-effective services with an emphasis on customer wishes and needs. This ensures long-term competitive advantages and strengthens your position within your industry and your market position.
Preparation for certification in accordance with ISO 27001, ISO 20000-1, ISO 22301 consists of a set of predefined processes, functions and roles in relation to the organization's IT infrastructure, as recommendations for best practices in establishing a quality database for IT-based service providers. The ISO 20000 standard is generally accepted by Internet service providers and is fully ITIL compliant.
Benefits of Certification
Certification according to IT standards has a number of benefits:
- Efficient and efficient design of IT processes
- Evidence of the ability to provide specific IT services under certain conditions (such as SLA)
- Continuous improvement of IT services based on tried and tested processes and methods
- Prevention of system failures, errors and malfunction
- More efficient use of resources and increased productivity in the core business
- Increased customer satisfaction and trust
- Increased transparency within the organization.
We offer the following certificates and services in this domain:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Information technology — Service management
- ISO 22301:2012 Societal security — Business continuity management systems
- TISAX (ISMS for automotive supplier)
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) – BS 10012
- ISO 30301:2019 Information and documentation — Management systems for records
- ISO/IEC 29100:2011 Information technology — Security techniques — Privacy framework
- ISO 15489-1:2016 Information and documentation — Records management
- ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Security techniques — Extension to ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002 for privacy information management — Requirements and guideline
- ISO/IEC 27017:2015 Information technology — Security techniques — Code of practice for information security controls based on ISO/IEC 27002 for cloud services
- COBIT — Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology